Thursday, November 3, 2011

Achoooo!

Being sick is one of the most frustrating things in the world. You just want to roll over and die in a pile of Kleenexes and Nyquil. That's about where I am right now. The worst is when you're at work and you're sure you will be able to survive. And then half way through the day your cough is getting stronger, you're hacking up things that tasted terrible and your eyes are starting to do that watery-droopy-fever-induced thing. Add in an hour bus ride home and a group of thirty junior high kids taking the Metro on a field trip and you have my afternoon.
Thankfully, I'm now relaxing in my PJs while finishing some work related things that needed to be done.
While sick days are the bane of my existence, they also allow me to get a lot of things done. Especially work related things that I've been dying to get done, but just never have the time because I have so much going on.
I'm now going to settle down with my tea and this spreadsheet and make accounting magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...