Sunday, November 27, 2011

Moving right along

Today will be my first weekly check-in regarding my weight loss plan!

Check In #1
Weight Lost: 0
-Diet: Eating better was difficult at first, there was that tiny meltdown discussed a couple days ago. But, I'm happy to report I'm doing much better. Actually, my husband and I had ice cream last night after a very adorable date, and it tasted way too sweet. My diet is for sure evening out.
-Working Out: Started this on Friday. Friday was a seven mile walk. Yesterday was a half mile run. Today is a rest day for a lot of reasons (More on that shortly...). This week, aside from tomorrow, should be better for exercising. I just need to get my butt out of bed in the morning! I'm forcing myself to either do a run around the block or go to the gym that I have a membership at but never attend.
-Overall: This has been a gradual change to my diet and my exercise habits and I think they are working thus far.

Now for the topic everyone wants to talk about and the reason I'm not running/exercising today....My best friend is having her baby today!! Last I heard she's being induced. We're going back to the hospital in a bit to check on her. But it's exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...