Saturday, November 19, 2011

Some weight loss tips

Due to my plan to lose some weight and be healthy again, I'm posting some great weight loss tips that I've managed to find via some Googling. Applying a few of these tips to your life can help shed lots of weight.
  1. Take the stairs. My office is a very old building in Pioneer Square in Seattle, so taking the stairs scares me just a bit. But you can lose up to 300 calories if you go up and down the stairs for thirty minutes. I think I can manage that a day.
  2. Prepare your own meals. Thankfully, this already happens for me for all meals except for breakfast. To combat this, I'm going to be waking up at an insane hour to assure that I can get to gym, get a shower and eat a good breakfast.
  3. No pop. Ever. Empty calories. So not worth it.
  4. Drink water before a meal. Anyway that you can make your brain go "Oh! I'm full!" much earlier than normal is going to be helpful on the weight loss road.
  5. Eat five, small meals a day. Simple logic. The more snacks/small meals between meals, the less likely you'll be to gorge yourself when your next meal comes along.
  6. Stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...