Sunday, March 18, 2012

Maybe I am insane

My goodness it has been awhile. This is my fault, of course. Our lives have been quite busy and well...I think a catch up is in order.
My husband and I decided to start a business on the side. With some help and insight from family members and friends, we're building up a company from scratch and hope to have it go live and start working on it in the coming months. Once we have the website and everything set up, there will be a post going farther into depth about this, but consider this your teaser.
In other family news, my husband, who has been desperately searching for a job for a year and three months (not that I'm counting), had his first day of work on Thursday. Does it need to be mentioned that this is exciting? I hope not, because it has pretty much made my month. Hell, my season. Perhaps my year.
 As you may be aware, we are currently living with my in-laws who have so graciously took us in while my husband searched high and low for a job, but with this new family change, we may be moving out soon! We're looking at moving out in May or June, depending on whether we want to pay down some credit card debt we have before heading out on our own. Sasha, our dog, has been getting used to being alone at home during the day. She's actually never had a day where someone wasn't just at the house with her. Needless to say, she's not a big fan so far.
This next week is going to be a busy one. My husband, best friend Steph, sister and I are all going to see the Hunger Games for a midnight showing on Thursday/Friday. And to make our weeks crazier, we're seeing Jeff Dunham on Saturday.
More updates will be coming more often. Sorry for not updating lately, as you can tell...we've been busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...