Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Puppy kisses

Underwater dog photos are the best! 
Hurray! We're so close to summer that it seems like it's 80 degrees in Seattle. What? Oh. It is 80 degrees out. Huh. Well good news readers...SUMMER CAME EARLY TO SEATTLE! (Talk about a sentence no one thought they'd read)
So, how have things been with our little family? Well, my husband is working for our family friend (And one of my ex-employers) with her business which is corporate housing. He's really been having a lot of fun and he's got to scope out a lot of apartments in the Seattle area. This week he'll be visiting one of the apartment complexes that we've been looking at moving to once he starts school in the Fall. He's going to tell me his thoughts and let me know if he thinks it will work for our little family.
Keep reading, friends!
My days have been a bit of the same old, same old. We've been training Juno, our new puppy, who is learning so fast. My time on weekdays is spent mainly in Seattle, as that is where my office is. But something exciting did happen recently...our company website is finally up. It needs a lot of tweaks and fixing, all of which is planned for this weekend, but it's finalyl up. You can check it out by clicking here. The page is beautiful, minus the fixes that need to happen, and it is wonderful to see the site connected to the domain. And I really love sharing it with everyone.
Recently, mainly due to my hour bus rides each day, my book consumption has really gone up. So, in response to this, I will start posting book reviews of some of the great and not so great books that have been gobbled up by me.
All in all, life has been a little busy but full of tons of puppy kisses. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...